Bob’s Woodburners is seeking Sales Associate in Thunder Bay, Ontario
Sell the best product the hearth and BBQ industry has to offer to customers that will truly enjoy it for years.
Does this sounds like you?
· I have a passion for sales.
· I enjoy selling a great product that I know my clients will love.
· I want to control my future.
· I want to control my income.
· I want to work in a growing independent business with a long standing relationship with the community.
What does Bob’s have to offer:
· A very competitive wage.
· The best sales training available.
· Great working environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· In house sales.
· Continuously prospecting for new business.
· Online sales training.
· Tracking sales data.
· Product and technical training.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Computer skills – POS, CRM, Excell, ect..
· Drivers Licence.
· Sales experience an asset.
· Excellent written, and oral communication skills.
Please follow the below log in instructions and complete each question one at a time.
Go to: https://dna.peoplebest.com/begin/26755/90f886ca-6930-4363-a1c0-66362bbf8ce3?locale=en
In case you are unable to click on the link above, ‘copy and paste’ the ENTIRE URL into the address field of your browser.
Once you complete the questionnaire and click on the button that says “I have finished; submit my answers,” you will need to wait for confirmation that it was received before moving on.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
8 hour shift
Following all current Covid rules and regulations.
Sales: 1 year (preferred)